Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dreaming...

fragments of memories from Judy's and Katie's visit last weekend...




being awakened by wet kisses in the morning...running through the hardware store before the doors closed...filling the car with not an inch to spare...






dancing to the music while setting up the room...laughing till the tears were falling...swimming under the stars...sharing stories and our hearts with one another... making connections


...ending the days with more kisses and furry love



And the workshops...amazing, inspiring, life-changing workshops...more on those next time.

1 comment:

Diana said...

It's not even 11 a.m. and I'm sitting here at my computer, anxious waiting for noon and praying, praying, praying that I get into Nina Bagley's class -- please, please, please! Yes, I know I'm pathetic...lol