Thursday, July 23, 2009

Coming up for air!!


Oh wow, what a week! The Feb. retreat registration has been open just one week and it's already 3/4 full--I have been overjoyed and humbled at the response. I just can't wait to put faces to all the names that have come to me via email this week--SO many kind comments and so much enthusiasm. This is why I do this 'organizing' thing that I do. It really is.

If you registered already, you would have received an email from me by now, so please check your spam or trash folder if you haven't seen it yet. They've all gone out (although I suppose it's possible I missed one--but I DO know with 100% certainty that everyone has been logged in, so please contact me right away if you haven't seen your confirmation. Once all the deposits are received, I'll update the status on the classes and lodging availability, and also how to get on the waiting lists!

I have so much more to say but my eyes are slowly closing...sweet dreams are on their way, I'm sure. Back with lots more soon....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

--
Venus
You cannot go wrong on the

best security systems