Monday, April 6, 2009

Finding treasures...material and otherwise

What a fabulous day it was for a flea market! It was well worth getting up before dawn and returning home dog-tired. These are a few of my favorite things:

Sharing the experience with a good friend...

Finding beauty in the simple things...

Meeting interesting folk along the way...

Treating ourselves to the best sausage on the planet (the long lines can attest to that)...

And the icing on the cake--bringing all the loot home!
Just look at those yummy colors!


Now to find room for all the new stash. Out with the old, in with the new; that's my motto for the year (although some of these goodies will find a place in the Provisions for the Journey as well). I've been busy getting ready for DJ's class, only 4 weeks away... more on that topic soon!


2 comments:

MB Shaw said...

Oh my, what fabulous finds! And the colors are such eye candy.

Lorri Scott said...

Cindy,

What flea market did you go to? Looks like a good one I might want to attend myself!

Lorri