Once I remembered the old 'KISS' adage--Keep It Sorta Simple--I started breathing a little deeper and was able to start in on this post (yeh, I know it's supposed to be 'keep it simple, stupid', but I never liked the 'stupid' part, so I changed it. It suits me much better now).
But if I HAD done installments, these would likely have been the general categories:
1. Preparing for the Journey retreat (including lots of silly fun with DJ here)
2. Being swept up by another awesome Artful Journey experience...truly amazing! (Go to my Flickr page to see lots more pics)
3. Continuing the playtime after the retreat
4. Catching up with loved ones
5. Gathering goodies for the next Artful Journey retreat -- February 17-21, 2011. (Registration opens next Tuesday, August 10!)
6. Taking care of myself...
Anyway, that's what I was thinking I might post about. But since I'm not, I'll just leave you with a photo of a chap I met up at the retreat. He reminded me to slow down, be still, and appreciate the small miracles that surround us each day.