Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The fun never ends...

First, an update on the July and August workshops: Katie's class is now full, but if you'd like to be placed on the waiting list, just email me. I've still got spots in Judy's July class and in Leighanna's classes in August. Check out the links on the right side there, under Day Journeys.

And I'm thrilled to announce another Day Journey class on Sat/Sun, Sept. 19 & 20. Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch (aka Trish) will be here to teach a 2-day workshop entitled, "Encaustic Journaling". And I don't mind saying, this is going to be fabulous--just take a look at these luscious photos! And she'll be supplying all the encaustic stuff, so you don't have to run out and buy a ton of supplies. The description and all details will be on the website in the next few days, and I'm hoping to open registration on July 1. Will update you here!

If you're not familiar with her work, check out her website here. And be sure to take a look at her new book, Encaustic Workshop, here. I hope you'll be joining us in Los Gatos for one or more of these workshops. More soon!

1 comment:

Nikki Lee Anne Ghilain said...

Wish I could be there! I have her book and am enjoying it so much.