Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Clarification...

Greetings~a quick note to clear up any confusion about the upcoming classes. The all-inclusive retreats held at the Presentation Center, and consisting of 3 days of instruction, lodging, etc. are scheduled for 2010--the first one in Feb. and the 2nd one in July.

The Day Journeys are workshops only, to be held at a nearby church here in Los Gatos, and may be one day or more, with a guest instructor. The first Day Journey class will be with DJ on May 4&5, 2009, and it's a 2-day class. The others that are confirmed at this time are in July of this year with Katie and Judy. I'll be scheduling other Day Journeys as we go along. I know there are lots of folks in this area who are just drooling to take a class with some of these wonderful teachers, so here's the chance!

Hope this makes sense! I'll be posting DJ's workshop here on the blog as soon as I get the description finalized. I'm also working on the website, and everything will be much clearer once it's all there! Thanks for your interest, and for hanging in there with me! I hope to see some of you in a few months.

2 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Thank you for the clarification. I was pretty confused. Am interested in the July days so I will be watching for more info.

Diana said...

It's all sounding fantastic, Cindy, looking forward to seeing your website. Thank you for all of the hard work you are putting into this to make your Artful Journey a reality. Can't wait.
Diana